-
Re: Welcome New Members!
Welcome to YWS DQ, I hope you like it here. If you have any questions you can ask me. Does your username mean something or did you make it up? ...
Apr 22, 2005 -
Re: Warthog In A King Prawn Suit Is Alive
welcome Acid Fairy! i'm also form TYWC; Little Vampire. Hope you like it here :D :D :D :D
Apr 20, 2005 -
Re: Hysteria is back in the building
Welcome Hysteria!!! love your avator :mrgreen: if you have any questions feel free to ask me :mrgreen:
Apr 18, 2005 -
Re: Im too dull to create an eyecatching subject. Hi, i'm new.
Welcome Ellen! if you have any questions you can pm me :mrgreen:
Apr 17, 2005 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
Welcome Little Dreamer! hope you have fun here :elephant:
Apr 15, 2005 -
Re: Warthog In A King Prawn Suit Is Alive
Hi Warty! (i'm to lazy to type out your entire name) I was a member of TYWC too. I only know you from that one activitie face mashing extravaganza, i'm ...
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
ooooohh I love Gilmore Girls! hope you like it here Kylie J!
Mar 30, 2005 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
Welcome to YWS UnrequitedxDream, hope you like it here :-D
Mar 29, 2005 -
Re: Preferences in Profile Control Panel
sounds ok to me :-D
Mar 27, 2005 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
haha! luv your sig darkmoon! and don't feel bad emotion_less, you'll prolly get a nickname here. BTW welcome! you can call me Sierra if you want, thats my real name.
Mar 23, 2005 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
welcome to YWS darkmoon! hope you like it here!
Mar 22, 2005 -
Re: Welcome to the world of me, enter here.
YAY! people like the same things as me! woohoo! I like Greek mythology too, and Egyption mythology. And astrology is so cool! whats your sun sign niteowl? mines Aquarius and ...
Mar 21, 2005 -
Re: Welcome to the world of me, enter here.
What works? I had to go so I was jsut going to edit the post when I came back because I had written a whole lot and didn't want to ...
Mar 21, 2005 -
Re: Welcome to the world of me, enter here.
Hiya everyone, i've finally decided to do an 'about the authors' post. I'm feeling like intruducing myself for some reason. First off my real name is Sierra, Sierra Nevada. Just ...
Mar 21, 2005 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
My davvie isn't showing up etheir *grrr* but Nate said he's trying to fix the problem. Also welcome to YWS :D
Mar 19, 2005
