User avatar

hekategirl

  • Welcome Mat Re: Mike! has landed

    Welcome Mike88! are you the same Mike88 from TYWC? I'm Little Vamire if you remember me, Misty Lynn is here too :P Anyway :D Welcome hope you have a good ...

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I can't wait to get started! n.n

    Welcome *waves* can't wait to see your work :mrgreen:

    May 8, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new, hey hey.

    AHHH!! another Sierra! my name is Sierra too, and I always meet other people named Sierra ALL the time. Do you? but anyway welcome! I love your avatar :D :D

    May 6, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Junior Admins!

    w00t! go Jack and Gal! *throws confetti* woohoo!

    May 5, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Big Changes!

    :shock: :shock: :shock: *blinks* wow..

    May 3, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Big Changes!

    Well I guess then we can't really say what color are the mods, admin etc.etc But we can say that their will only be one Admin (duh) and alot of ...

    May 2, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Big Changes!

    You have to be nominated by a current V.I.P., mod, or admin. The other colors are: Blue - normal member. Purple - V.I.P. Green - moderator. Orange - admin. Thats ...

    May 2, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Big Changes!

    If you get nominated you become a VIP, there is no vote or anything, only one person has to nominate you. Or I might be wrong, but i'm pretty sure ...

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello I'm a new crazy person (Subject suggested by Uniaeca)

    Welcome to YWS Chbitta, and don't try to hide your evil...I don't :twisted:

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Well now that you mention it...:P but welcome Fallen Angel! hope you enjoy it here :D

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: the oldest

    I reilized that a long time ago but I just didn't mention it :D but whatever :D

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: the oldest

    Ushauly the title comes last :elephant:

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome chula1400

    Welcome chula :D I like your username :D hope you have fun here :D

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: the oldest

    I think everyone here can relate to not finishing their writings or not being able to get inspierd to write anything :D but welcome to YWS mysterywriter! love your avator ...

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome Trinity

    Welcome Trinity! hope you enjoy it here :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

    Apr 23, 2005


“I don't talk things, sir. I talk the meaning of things.”
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451