-
Re: Hello!!!
Hi! I love your name! I don't know why but it reminds me strawberries XD Welcome to the site, I hope you have a good time here! We're all pretty ...
Mar 3, 2008 -
Re: Raise your hand if you like Caramel Slice!
Awww...Mr. Pepper Face...I wrote a story when I was little called "The Big Bad Bee" but yours sounds better XD Welcome! and yes I love caramel! bad caramel makes me ...
Mar 3, 2008 -
Re: Helloooo
Welcome! that's so awesome that you know two languages, I wish my parents had spoken Spanish to me when I was little so I wouldn't have to study it now ...
Mar 2, 2008 -
Re: Hi!
Hello! Welcome! I look forward to reading your work, I love giving critques so PM me if you would like me to review something. By the way, your avvie is ...
Mar 2, 2008 -
Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)
Ok sounds a bit wierd, but at what age do you stop being a young writer (ie able to use this site)? is it undetermined and at some point you ...
Mar 19, 2006 -
Re: I'm New!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey-lo!! Welcome! I'm hekategirl and you can pretty much call me anything you want, I really don't have a nickname :D See you around :elephant:
Mar 19, 2006 -
Re: Hey whats up everyone
Hi, I'm hekategirl and yes, it is certainly addictive! You can quit though, but not for long...Hope you have fun! I'll watch for your work :D
Mar 16, 2006 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
hello people, i'm new. my name is Brianna, and I suppose I'm pretty young compared to you all but I like to write and I'm hoping to get better by ...
Mar 16, 2006 -
Re: Spammers
My shoutbox on my blog is full of them!!
Mar 15, 2006 -
Re: Vulgar Language Reminder
What about having a rating for blogs/blog entries like there is for poems/stories? because for people who really don't to read vulgar content it might be a little useful. Just ...
Mar 13, 2006 -
Re: Hi to all
Hey Splash, Welcome to the site. Please, before posting again, read the FAQ in the Welcome forum and the Rules at The Information Desk forum. Plsea abide by these rules ...
Mar 13, 2006 -
Re: Guess who's back!!!!
Crysi is is Arvandor...welcome back BTW!!!! I remember seeing you when I first joined...but then...you we're gone... *wind blows*...:P :P
Sep 13, 2005 -
Re: Hey
Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! yay! Hope you have fun, Jen :elephant:
Sep 11, 2005 -
Re: JustGoat.com
You could say it was for 18+ or mature writers.
Aug 29, 2005 -
Re: Are You Being Logged Out?
Ushualy I have it so when ever I come i'm logged in so I don't have to type my name and password but when I came today I was logged ...
Jun 19, 2005
