User avatar

hekategirl

  • Writing Tips Re: How do you lengthen your novel -- HELP Me, PLEASE!

    Whenever I write a story (Novel, essay, anything) it always takes me more words than I had expected to end it. For example I sometimes realize along the way I ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Help, please! Need idea help

    It sounds a tad cliche for some reason, but I'd have to actually read what you would write to decide. But I think if you started writing it could turn ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: A or An?

    I say Erb but I don't say Erbivore...I say Herbivore.

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: sorts of poetry, seeking for explanations (and all)

    A limerick consists of five lines. The first line has nine beats. The second line of a limerick also has nine beats and rhymes with the first line. The third ...

    Jun 19, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Five Tips for Writing Convincing Characters

    Oh, one thing though, when you say make them ugly: Yes I agree with that, but don't make them worry about it all the time, like have them look in ...

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Five Tips for Writing Convincing Characters

    These are good tips Snoink, i'll use them next time I write a story :D

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Curious about ' 's

    I don't know if this will help or not but its how I remember; When you are saying 'the nurse's office' you put an apostrophe their because its hers *the ...

    Mar 14, 2005


The thing about plummeting downhill at fifty miles an hour on a snack platter - if you realize it's a bad idea when you're halfway down, it's too late.
— Rick Riordan, The Son of Neptune