User avatar

hekategirl

  • Writing Activities Re: WASP

    Dear Golden Oldie, Is their a problem with liking all those shows? I don't think their is. So just be yourself and like them! Love, WASP Dear WASP, I'm writng ...

    Mar 20, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: WASP

    Dear Gone Batty, Have you tried garlic? hang it everywhere you can and the bats should go away. Also hang it around your necks, and also, to kill the bat ...

    Mar 4, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Music and Writing

    I ALWAYS HAVE to have music when I write. I mean I could write without it but I write better with it. I ushually have music that matches the mood ...

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Elfwood Gallery

    I love your work!! its so beutiful!

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin

    I really like your artwork Hunter, it's very detailed and beutiful.

    Feb 12, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Male Warrior, Need Opinion NOW

    I can't see it, some bug, but i'm sure it was great!!

    Feb 8, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunset

    This is a beutiful sunset, I really liked it.

    Feb 8, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Stolen Words

    I like it, needs to be bigger. But very nice!

    Feb 8, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Hunting For A Life

    I love your drawings, my favorites are Vampire Princess and 2 people and a floating kitty.

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: IT's stuff!!! Ummm I do this when i bored!!!

    I can't see your artwork, it says i'm forbidden.

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tess's Stuff! 13+ for partial nudity--NEW PICTURES [page 2]!

    I LOVE your drawings, my favorites were the last two, the sixth one, the 9th one, the 10th one and the 11th one.

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Circle Story

    I couldn't believe my eyes. All my beliefs had been shattered overnight. I no longer know what to think. What I had seen had destroyed my hopes and my future, ...

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: The Birds

    I love your drawing, it's very pretty.

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Circle Story

    I couldn't believe my eyes. All my beliefs had been shattered overnight. I no longer know what to think. What I had seen had destroyed my hopes and my future, ...

    Feb 4, 2005


Poetry is my cheap means of transportation. By the end of the poem the reader should be in a different place from where he started. I would like him to be slightly disoriented at the end, like I drove him outside of town at night and dropped him off in a cornfield.
— Billy Collins