-
Re: One line Summary
I'd sit down really hard on a chair to squish them. What would you do/say if your poster(s) came alive?
Apr 26, 2005 -
Re: Now taking requests--
Beutiful Tessitore!
Apr 25, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
I would unplug it. WHO'S LAGHING NOW?! ah hem..right..erm... What would you do if everything you touched turned to gold?
Apr 24, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
I would faint. What would you do if your keybored came alive and said "HEY! stop poking me!"
Apr 24, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
Run up and take his soward. What would you do if all you couls say was 'Orange'
Apr 24, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
Hold my breath for as long as I can :P What would you do if you had no way to find out what time it was?
Apr 24, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
I would take the money and run :P What would you do/say if we found life on another planet?
Apr 24, 2005 -
Re: Sureal's Pixels
I like these, their not as bad as you say. But I think that breats need to be smaller, like the 'new boobs' templete. But I like these :D
Apr 20, 2005 -
Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever
Today I am going to wisconsin. Wait...I didn't spell that right...its thats not it...wait...I'M I going to winscoin?...(spelt wrong again)...I think i'm going to Maine...no...I went to Maine last year
Apr 20, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
My life would cruble to nothing. So I would lay in bed crying all day. Until eventually I would keel over dead from being so depressed. What would you do/say ...
Apr 20, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
"Go join the gang again, I'll give you a scooby snack" What would you do/say if you were accepted into Hogwarts?
Apr 20, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
"Ewww...why would you want to do that?" What would you say/do if your grandma got run over by a raindeer? lol
Apr 19, 2005 -
Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever
Too much candy can make you puke, I know from personal experiance.
Apr 18, 2005 -
Re: Abarat by Clive Barker
No, Clive Barker willingly gave them the rights to make it. And the scary thing is...HE IS EXCITED!! UGGGGG!!!! here is the website where I read it, its the official ...
Apr 18, 2005 -
Re: Abarat by Clive Barker
Thats is my all time favorite book in the whole intire world!!!!!! the first was is very, very, very good. But the second one is so amazing. Its even better ...
Apr 9, 2005
