User avatar

hekategirl

  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    I would wonder what exactly that means.... What would you do if your parents said you could never listen to music, watch TV, watch movies and play video (computer) games ...

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: SECTUMSEMPRA!!! *SPOILERS*

    YEAH! that might be it....maybe....

    Aug 6, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: SECTUMSEMPRA!!! *SPOILERS*

    I don't know if this has already been said on this thread, sorry to lazy to read every long post of theroys, but I think Harry is the 7th Horcrux ...

    Aug 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Hekategirl's pics!

    No offense, but the swan looks like it's got indigestion. Maybe I should draw it some Anti-Acid...:P

    Jun 27, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    Are you kidding me? I love hugs! Oh, and here's the sketch (as well as Hekate's and Ceylon's requests in pencil form): Currently working on Arvy's avvie (haha) and trying ...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Hekategirl's pics!

    Be afriad! I am no artist so these proably suck, but here you go: A beutiful swan: 1 little pig! (I messed up on the other tow so I tore ...

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    Those are so totally awsome Bobo!!!! I want one!!! I want her hair to be like Midnight's except I want her hair to be black, with gray and red streaks ...

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Question about LOTR

    I don't know if this really belongs here but I just got The Lord Of The rings books and read about a sentence of "The Fellowship Of The Ring" I ...

    May 8, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Terms

    Evil Me The person who keeps a fire-hose with her at all times

    May 7, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU WANT THIS IS WHAT ITS GOING TO BE CALLED WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!" What would you do if every book you read was ...

    May 7, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    I wouldn't care losing one towel ;) What would you do/say if one of your friends got amnesia?

    May 1, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Circle Story

    I couldn't believe my eyes. All my beliefs had been shattered overnight. I no longer know what to think. What I had seen had destroyed my hopes and my future, ...

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Try to call my family. What would you do/say if someone told you that you only had 2 more days to live?

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "I have a boyfriend!? when did this happen!?" lol What would you do/say if no one would talk to you? and I mean NO ONE.

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    i'd find another one and throw it at him :twisted: What would you do/say if you couldn't read?

    Apr 26, 2005


To be a master of metaphor is the greatest thing by far. It is the one thing that cannot be learnt from others, and it is also a sign of genius.
— Aristotle, Poetics