User avatar

hekategirl

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    sister, although she is not here anymore...but I keep her paints, for if she returns."-- Kimono Do you have a favorite piece of literature?

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Death? what is death?-Adrana What is your favorite thing?

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: computer art

    It kind of reminded me of a black hole, maybe a red, black hole. Swirling and sucking. It was cool :D

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    I would tell he's got it compleatly wrong, we'renothing like the Simpson's. We're more so. What would you do/say if your mom admitted to you that she has a secret ...

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    I'd lock all the doors. What would you do if the crazed tryant-wannabe was your dad/mom?

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Apple

    Wow, I like it. It looks a little too blurry though. But if thats what you wanted, forget me :)

    Mar 11, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Comic Pitch

    You need to clean it up a bit, the second the most, its kind of hard to tell what your looking at with all the extra lines. but its nice ...

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Have you guys read these books?

    Isn't Angels and Deamons the prequel to the DaVinci Code?

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: 2 Arts!

    Those are both really good! but the first one was kind of hard to unterstand what it was. Maybe clean it up a bit.

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Describe

    It is....but your also sopposed to make up your own....

    Aug 13, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    Even though your 6 years older then me I have to agree that I like the newer ones (Oder of the Phenoix, Half Blood Prince) because their getting more adult ...

    Aug 13, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: IT'S WHAT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR...well, not really :P

    My mom won't let me read 'Go Ask Alice' she says its do old for me *GRRRRR* But it looks so cool! I can't wait to read it when i'm ...

    Aug 13, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    Personally I like Harry Potter better, I tried reading LOTR many times but only got so far, it just doesn't have the way to grasp me. But which do YOU ...

    Aug 13, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Describe

    This has been something I have been thinking of for a long time, and wanting to do: describe something ordinary as if you were seeing it for the first time. ...

    Aug 13, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: In a tree (Ooh and now it's scanned!)

    I love the coloured one, its soft and smooth and pretty. The non-coloured one is really good too but colour just adds more to it. You are a very good ...

    Aug 12, 2005


Besides, if you want perfection, write a haiku. Anything longer is bound to have some passages that don't work as well as they might.
— Philip Pullman