User avatar

hekategirl

  • Art & Photography Re: Hekategirl's pics!

    XD No offense taken, Alice. I just looked at these again and I can't believe I posted them. Thanks for the bluntess though.

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Has anyone noticed that the fire has spread?

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Don't you think we should be calling the fire department?

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Is anyone even looking for the bucket?

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Rose....?

    Hmm...this is an interesting picture but the position of the person looks awkward, like she's falling asleep or something. There is too much person in it and not enough rose. ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    How are we supposed to find a bucket in all this yammer?!

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    What's wrong with people confessing their love for my name?

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Aren't you supposed to be getting something?

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: In The Forests of the Night

    Yes, that is true with the many powers for vampires, but you got to consider that Risika is a very powerful vampire. Not all vampires are so adept.

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: In The Forests of the Night

    I absolutely LOVE this book, It's by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes and she wrote when she was 15. It's about a vampire troubling with her past. It is a small book so ...

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: My Sister's Keeper

    I haven't read this but in my Writing class a girl brought in 'My Sister's Keeper' and read an excerpt. It sounded really good, I can't wait to read it ...

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Messenger--Lois Lowry It's a companion to the Giver and to Gathering Blue. But it is way not as good as them.

    Mar 16, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    Hmmm, well you know, when my mom was pregnant with me she used to read Anne Rice novels...maybe I'm used to a scary creepy stuff :D and used to watch ...

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Best Books

    NO! I can't pick FIVE! jeez, I've read too many books. OK here is some of my favorites: No order: 1: His Dark Materials Series--Phillip Pullman (The Amber Spyglass (3) ...

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    OK *Cracks knuckles* lets get this party started: 1: The Unfortunate Events Series--I used to love them but I now I HATE was a sad waste of my time. 2: ...

    Mar 15, 2006


Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they?
— Homer Simpson