User avatar

hekategirl

  • Lounge, The Re: Goodbye Yellow Brick Road. I mean you guys.

    Goodbye :cry: hope life treats you well :cry: we'll miss ya :cry:

    Aug 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Life and Death

    I don't remember what relitive it was but I never knew him, my mom did, but it was like an uncle or something but anyway he had a sickness that ...

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Public, Private, or Home School.

    OK well that is what you were talking about, Rei. Well thats just fate really, I mean their might have been something that you would have done if you homeschooled ...

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Homeschooling rulz!

    *nods* I didn't think I'd really unterstand what you were talking about since I've never been to High School. But I just wanted to make that point.

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Huh?

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Homeschooling rulz!

    Here we have a homeschooling group where there are sceduled activities and gatherings of the homeschoolers in the area, and Rei, I agree that your right about that High School ...

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    English Accent AIM or MSNM

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Homeschooling rulz!

    YEAH!!!!! *raises hand* I'M HOMESCHOOLED!! Been homeschooled all my life. I love it :D :D :D

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Blink 182 vs U2

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    The Ramones vs Quad City DJs

    Aug 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    But they will die if you out them up to Anna Nalick :P Anna Nalick vs Avril Lavigne

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boring Avatar Club

    I wanted to change mine yesterday but when I tried to go to the anime section in the gallery it just took me back to my profile :? That happend ...

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Goth'O'Matic

    Make sure you have your pop-up blocker turned off, Chevy. I almost didn't get mine because my blocker was on. Here is my poem: untitled what have you taken away? ...

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Michelle Branch!!! Michelle Branch vs Anna Nalick

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I wouldn't feed it to a dog..

    Sunny D having actual FOOD in it? yeah right...:P

    Aug 15, 2005


Too bad all the people who know how to run this country are busy running taxicabs or cutting hair.
— George Burns