User avatar

hekategirl

  • Lounge, The Re: Is Your Kid a Goth?

    I just have a question...how in the hell is Count Chocula a gothic food?! That part was hilararous :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Names

    Sierra Nevada

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Odd Obsessions

    When I talk I write what i'm saying with my fingure on my leg. I can't stop it. It's way weird.

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Your Kid a Goth?

    Actually, what i'm I saying. I'm total goth. Just look at my username.

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Your Kid a Goth?

    This is slightly offesive. And slightly funny :-) I bet everyone who reads this list is considered a goth, I'm considered a goth, but i'm way not goth. That's why ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Fears

    I know this is weird but i'm terrified of the muppets. Yeah, yeah I know, i'm weird. But their just so creepy. I'm also slightly afraid of the dark.

    Feb 3, 2005


Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.
— Voltaire