-
Re: If a chicken had lips could it whistle?
I voted no, why? because chickens would never WANT to whistle, I mean think about it, why would they want to? So now it is tied MUUUWHHAAAAA!
Feb 15, 2005 -
Re: Happy Valentines Day!
ZZAP: If your writing that poem to EVERY girl on this site, then how can we be flatterd? if you wrote a spechil valintine poem to each of us, saying ...
Feb 15, 2005 -
Re: This isn't random...but i don't know where to put it....
You mean, wait, Incandescence's real name is Brad or the member Brad and Incandescence are the same person???? man I feel stupid.
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: If a chicken had lips could it whistle?
Yeah, chickens aren't really smart but their not excactly the stupidest beings in the world.
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: If a chicken had lips could it whistle?
Good point Firestarter
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: If a chicken had lips could it whistle?
Well? (just writing that since you have to write something to do a poll)
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: This isn't random...but i don't know where to put it....
Noooooooooooooooo not Brad!!! Brad is not leaving! Incandescence is leaving! just look up top people!
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
KayJuran has a cool avator :-P
Feb 13, 2005 -
Re: What type of (blank) are you?
1. Tiger 2. Count Chocula 3. Black 4. Eleven 5. Water 6. Neptune 7. On the back of my head
Feb 13, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
This is the only decent pic of me, and its not even at the right angle! But anyway just click here and you'll get the pic.
Feb 10, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
Sam likes putting bunches of diffrent qoutes on his siginture!
Feb 10, 2005 -
Re: February Predictions
5 trillion!
Feb 10, 2005 -
Re: Superbowl Sunday
Sorry for doing part of my post off topic but I love that quote by Bejamin Franklin! Anyway, that CIA thing that Nate was talking about is entierly possible. I ...
Feb 10, 2005 -
Re: Body Modification ie: tattooing, piercings, branding, ect.
Ears and thats all, I don't mind tattoos and peircings, but like dreaming_mouse brought up, I DON'T like plastic surgery. I think people should be happy with their bodys and ...
Feb 10, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
Bobo likes using diffrent avators!
Feb 9, 2005
