User avatar

hekategirl

  • Lounge, The Re: M&Ms All Taste the Same, Okay?

    I like blues but like I said orange and brown are the best.

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Got a Joke?

    I've got a funny comic, here it is: 'A woman is talking to her husband' "The stress at work is getting very high, tomorrow is bring your trheapist to work ...

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: M&Ms All Taste the Same, Okay?

    They taste a little diffrent but not much, and orange and brown are the best :-)

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: *Does a wild dance*

    I see that now, but the title cought my intrest so i'm going to read it.

    Feb 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: *Does a wild dance*

    COOL TESSITORE!!! hopefully i'll finish something to publish.....someday. But i'm going to read your story.

    Feb 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Thanks...

    I would like to thank my best friend in the whole wide world, Sean. You've always been there to make me laugh :lol: :lol: Not to mention being a good, ...

    Feb 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Antonyms

    short?

    Feb 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Sam is very funny to talk to on AIM

    Feb 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The "Jack has 1000 posts party". Drinks on me.

    Congratulations Firestarter! and i'll have some red wine, please. Anyone wanna dance???? \:D/

    Feb 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Best Jack

    Jack-O-Lanturn for my favorite holiday...halloween.

    Feb 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If a chicken had lips could it whistle?

    If a chicken had lips could it whistle, very intulectual conversation

    Feb 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Soyala Amaya has a cool username!!

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If a chicken had lips could it whistle?

    Hens are female chickens and roosters are male chickens.

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Valentines Day!

    Yeah, I agree with Crysi. ZZAP was just trying to be nice, so I take back what I said :-)

    Feb 15, 2005


Work expands to fill the time available for its completion.
— C. Northcote Parkinson