-
Re: Happy Birthday Soyala Amaya!!!
I just happend to notice that it was Soyala Amaya's birthday today and I though I'd wish her a happy birthday! Happy Birthday!!!! Ballons! ~O ~O ~O ~O ~O ~O ...
Mar 5, 2005 -
Re: Congratulations Tara!
Congratulations Tara! WOOHOO!!! CONFETTI! ************* ********* ************** ************** ********** *************** CONGRATS TARA!!!!!!
Mar 5, 2005 -
Re: NO RIP TYWC
David dosn't even GO on that site anymore, does he? it sure doesn't seem like he does. Their was this girl on TYWC that called me an A** hole just ...
Mar 5, 2005 -
Re: Your hobbies (sport)
how did you get that boxing simely Chevy?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Mar 3, 2005 -
Re: Most Promising Writer (And Not Yourself!)
Willow and Sam :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Mar 3, 2005 -
Re: I'm board. If your board, come here. NOW.
The 11th birthday!!! being 11 is kewl! here is a a early birthday present for you from me :-) :D :) :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: ...
Mar 1, 2005 -
Re: What religion are you?
I'm Pegan.
Mar 1, 2005 -
Re: February Predictions
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! that can't happen!!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!
Feb 27, 2005 -
Re: The "Jack has 1000 posts party". Drinks on me.
Can I share your party Firestarter??? because I just got my personal title!!!!!! woohoo!!!!! oh yeah *starts dancing*
Feb 27, 2005 -
Re: The "Jack has 1000 posts party". Drinks on me.
i'll dance with you Matt! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ :D :D :D :D :D
Feb 27, 2005 -
Re: Bullying
I haven't been bullied physicly, but I have been teased, tormented, laughed at etc.etc. And what the sad part was that I was like 8 or 9 and this 16/17-year-old ...
Feb 27, 2005 -
Re: One Word Story Book
oops! they both ended with 'front' so I got mixed up *sorry* Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was ...
Feb 27, 2005 -
Re: One Word Story Book
Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...
Feb 26, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
Hunter has cool sig :-)
Feb 26, 2005 -
Re: What is your favorite movie genre?
I chose other since i'm a combanation of 'Drama' 'Comedy' and 'Horror' and a mabye a few others at some points.
Feb 26, 2005
