User avatar

hekategirl

  • Lounge, The Re: NO RIP TYWC

    Did anyone ever notice that the word of the "WEEK" in TYWC hasn't been updated in about, what? 3 months or so? Its a shame about TYWC, really, so many ...

    Mar 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    oooohhh gotcha...

    Mar 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    why was the old one locked?

    Mar 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    I agree with areida07; your very pretty Chevy!!!

    Mar 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    bye

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Comic Relief

    It does sound like fun!!! we should start doing it :-D

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    pie

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Affiliation?

    How do I join your website Klaus Von Spindler????

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If You Had Any Superpower....

    I would want telekinesis! (i'm not trying to copy you Duskglimmer)

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Animal?

    Actually, some type of bird would be more fun cuz then you could fly. An owl! Yes, definitely an owl. A Snowy Owl, I think. They're so pretty. Oh, but ...

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: In Need of an Editor

    can I read some? *ok i'm not 14 but still please??*

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm board. If your board, come here. NOW.

    WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Birthday Soyala Amaya!!!

    I was out of breath from singing her birthday song :-D

    Mar 5, 2005


“Such nonsense!" declared Dr Greysteel. "Whoever heard of cats doing anything useful!" "Except for staring at one in a supercilious manner," said Strange. "That has a sort of moral usefulness, I suppose, in making one feel uncomfortable and encouraging sober reflection upon one's imperfections.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell