User avatar

hekategirl

  • Randomosity Re: HAPPY LEIF ERICCSON DAY!!!

    OMG I gotta go tell me sister...I had no idea it was a real holiday... but before I go! HAPPY LEIF ERICCSON DAY!!!!

    Oct 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Discover Your Religion!

    You scored as Paganism. Your beliefs are most closely aligned with those of paganism, Wicca, or a similar earth-based religion. You may also follow a Native American religion. Paganism 83% ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Russian Letter

    Oddly, Mr. Mikhail Khodorkovsky, is a real person. Maybe that was already known and I'm just being stupid :P But, yeah, Fontroy...DELETE IT NOW!

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Month, August

    YAY!!! *claps until hand go raw* you so deserve it Snoink, well done...very well done...*joins in the dancing* :elephant:

    Sep 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Global Personality

    You could also use this test as a way to help you get to know your charectars better, just answer the questions the way your charectar would.

    Sep 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you Hate

    Simple Plan Their just...icky... B.Y.O.B *shudders uncontrolably* one word for them: Disturbing Evanensence I don't like them, I don't know why though. I like Helena but the rest of Chemical ...

    Sep 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Global Personality

    Extraversion |||||||||| 33% Stability |||||| 23% Orderliness |||||||||| 36% Accommodation |||||| 23% Interdependence |||||||||||||||||||| 83% Intellectual |||||||||||| 43% Mystical ||||||||||||||||||

    Sep 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Changed

    It was down for me too. But around 6:00 here (CA) it was up again. Straaange.

    Sep 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Open Adoption

    I'm not for it ethier. Again for the reasons you said. I can see why the biological mother would want it but its not fair to the child or the ...

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: 6 Months to Live...

    Make my will :P I'd get my black belt in karete. Go to Egypt and see the pyrimads of Giza. Snag by Pompei and see Mt.Vesuvius. Finish my book and ...

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: My Birthday Yay

    Happy Birthday! :elephant: but why is this in the Entertainment section...:shock:?

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Suggestive Adverts

    It is inevitable that kids are going to learn about sex but it disgusts me when a ads for male enhancement drugs come on when me and my little 7-year-old ...

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Furbys Are BACK

    My friend had one when I was living in LA. Its scary, at the young age of 5 me and her were already torchering things...e.g her Furby :P :twisted: I ...

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Suggestive Adverts

    I think the one that dreaming_mouse doesn't know what it was for was a public service announcment to eat 3 dairy foods a day. If so thats just wrong... Abd ...

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm Back!

    WELCOME BACK! yay! we should have a welcome back party :elephant: :P

    Aug 22, 2005


Every time I’ve gotten feedback that was hard to take it was usually hard to take because there was truth in it and I didn’t like that (or didn’t want to receive it). That’s not to say all harsh feedback is good or that we should be harsh for harshness’ sake, but learning to absorb truth without letting it break your inner core/break you is a lifelong skill that keeps your mind elastic and open to learning.
— soundofmind