User avatar

hekategirl

  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    kersplat?

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Ancient Civilization

    I can't pick, their all so intresting in their own way. But, the ones I like the most are the Egyptions, the Greeks, the Romans and the Trojans. Egypt I ...

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Wierd images in my mind

    That rule NEVER works. Its so annoying.

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    *psst marching_gurl89 look up* sat

    Mar 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Good News-aka Why I love these Google ads

    You called her Nicole *yipes!* she hates that!

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    frat

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Good News-aka Why I love these Google ads

    No offense niteowl but it does sound like a scam, but if their not asking you for any money it doesn't really do any finaical harm. And BTW I love ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    why

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do Not Post Here Unless

    Uh...Emma? I think.... Do not post here unless you've posted here before.

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do Not Post Here Unless

    YAY! i'm wearing a black shirt, black pants, and black socks. Do not post here unless you don't like Harry Potter (this might take a while...)

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    Keyboard for everything, hand writing things takes to much time, and I usually mess up so its easier for me to type. And I also have this thing called a ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: My Favorite Stereo-Types

    My favorite stereo-type? how can people like stereo-types at all? Stereo-Types are stupid, the give people more reasons to make fun of the innocent. Mabye i'm missunterstanding the point of ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do Not Post Here Unless

    MUWHAAAA!!!! my first name starts with an S! my name is Sierra. Here is mine: Do not post here unless you have blonde hair

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How does your desktop look like?

    My Desktop: but it changes all the time, so in 5 minutes it will be something diffrent...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Signs

    I was wondering about that myself.....

    Mar 12, 2005


By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach.
— Winston Churchill