User avatar

hekategirl

  • Lounge, The Re: Hosting Providers

    I love your site Snoik! I've had it in my favorites for like a year, I had no idea it was your though.

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Google Map to Area 51!!!

    HAHA! that is funny.

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    DIE COUNTRY DIE!!! Kelly Clarkson vs Clay Akien

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: My website!

    I just fixed all the kinks out of my website!!!!! please cheak it out!!! and please join!!!! here is the link: I'm also looking for mods for my forum :D

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: None of your business!!!

    1) Starting time: 8:39 2) Full Name: Sierra Nevda Abrams 3) Nickname: Sarah, CC 4) School: Homeschooled 5) Email: 6) Eyes: Hazel 7) Height: 4"1' 8 ) Siblings: One little ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS 3.0

    hekategirl, did you write "spellcheaker" on purpose? I hate spellcheck. At least the one on Word. But I'm assuming you won't have it like little pink and green lines and ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations Nickelpickle!

    April barely started- she's the MoM for the last month, not the current month, although April is when she gets the title. ahhhh gotcha....CONGRATS AGAIN NIKKI!!! :elephant: \:D/ :elephant: \:D/ ...

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations Nickelpickle!

    ummm....isn't it member of the month for April? but CONGRATS ANYWAY NICKLEPICKLE!!!!!

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS 3.0

    YAY! a spellcheaker! thank you Nate! as most of you know i'm not the best speller in the world....

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This is so cool!

    heehee the scary thing was that I fell for it....:-P

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: First Place Flash Fiction Contest

    WOOHOO!!!! this is sooooo great Sam! I love it!

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This is so cool!

    You have got to cheak out this website, it is so amazing what it does. Heres the link

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Barney.. AH!

    A better question is who isn't afraid of Barney....AIEE!!!!! THERE HE IS NOW!!! RUN!!!!!

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I like elephants.

    :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :e

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Nai's Website

    ya, I reilized that AFTER I posted (go figure) and I was to lazy to delete it.

    Mar 28, 2005


Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.
— Ann Landers