User avatar

hekategirl

  • Lounge, The Re: The infamous desert island post

    I'm gonna make a new one... 1. Qi 2. Aniar 3. BlueStone 4. Sam! 5. I would pick Sam but she doesn't have any good wepons :twisted: I pick Crysi, ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    YoshiArmada has a really awsome username.

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What type of killer are you?

    You kill for revenge. That is because you have lost something or someone you held very dear. Now you can't seem to get over the loss that marked your soul, ...

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Which is mightier?

    Which is mightier? Paper Plates or Platic Cups? BUM Bum buuuuummmm... i've never heard of platic cups before :wink: lol

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The power of nature

    Oh my gosh, thats so amzing. I'm speechless.

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    areida07 is really nice and very beutiful.

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: DO NOT PRESS

    Horrible spelling and doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're" but it's hilarious anyway. Now, where's that white button? I don't think their IS a white button Crysi...

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Which is mightier?

    Well, your pen won't really help if a guy comes up with a sword trying to kill you know now will it? But then again a sword won't help you ...

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    areida07 is cool too!!!! and has a cute avator :-D

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Star Wars Episode III: Anticipation

    I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait ...

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: DO NOT PRESS

    ROLF!!!!! OMG that is hilarious.

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread

    please make it smaller!!! I can't even see the pictures they are so huge!!

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Arvy has a cool nickname and sig :-D

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    niteowl has a really cool avator and sig :-D and: I really like niteowl. Nobody else could be as good of an unofficial gift-giver. I think we should vote to ...

    Apr 9, 2005


"I think; therefore, I am."
— RenĂ© Descartes