User avatar

hekategirl

  • Lounge, The Re: What's your IQ?

    I got bored about half-way through and stopped taking it. These kinds of tests just aren't for me. I just don't think in that vein. Same with me, IQ tests ...

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Going Back

    I unterstand what you are saying Sam, their is a new steryo-type now; that girls want to rule the world, and have boys as their slaves. But, thats not what ...

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    kale

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    rail

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    nail

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Past Lives

    The weird thing about my deja vu is that it happens after the event I remember already happening. I'll be like, "Wait, I remember seeing that one scene in that ...

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    niteowl is one of the coolest member at YWS! :D

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    snail

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do Not Post Here Unless

    I critiqed your story! Do not post here unless you are chewing gum right now.

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The things you wish you could say:

    HAHA! lol I don't have any to add though...

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Writersdomain is a really good poet :D

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    YoshiArmada is really cool

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    YoshiArmada is fun to talk to :D

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Past Lives

    I get random deja vu ALL THE TIME. But not neccisarily of past lives. Like, i'll look over at a poster in my room, and remember doing the exact same ...

    Apr 15, 2005


"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss