User avatar

hekategirl

  • Randomosity Re: This book....

    OK when I read 'All girls are idiots' I was very angry but then I read the rest of the post and I see your point. Their are so many ...

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    slut

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    pants

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    cut

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: 30,000 Posts!

    YAY!!!!!! WOOHOO!!! GO YWS! GO YWS! GO YWS! GO YWS! yay! *throws confetti* :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :ele

    Apr 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    areida is a very cool person and a good writer. And I also still think we should vote to have nitowl the official gift giver :D and areida is very ...

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Sleeping in...

    I never knew that. Intresting.

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Nate's Hypothetical Situation #2

    If it was a close friend, no. If it was just someone I ment walking down the street one day or something then, yes. And if it was a close ...

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Sleeping in...

    Its funny seeing all these underage people talk about drinking tut tut...[-(

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This book....

    What I hate about some men is that they don't show their feelings or talk about them. Tut tut... Yes, some men do that but not all of them. yes. ...

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    rut

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    (psst niteowl look up) try

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    fry

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This book....

    HAHA!!! you know the other day I was talking to some boys about this play we were putting on and one of them said that we could use the same ...

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    YoshiAramda has a cool new avator! :D

    Apr 20, 2005


"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites