-
Re: Rhyme Tyme
nut
Apr 25, 2005 -
Re: St. George's Day
*kills self* ummm...what is St. George's Day?
Apr 24, 2005 -
Re: What's on your desk?
Oh were we sopposed to put everything in our drawers? let me just give you a exsample of whats in mine: A old address book, a magnetic chess set, millions ...
Apr 24, 2005 -
Re: What's on your desk?
Haha! nice duck Galatea, nice :P I actually don't have alot of things on my desk, thats mainly because my computer takes up most of the room. --CD player --A ...
Apr 24, 2005 -
Re: Girl, 5, handcuffed by police after being unruly in class
By The Associated Press (4/22/05 - ST. PETERSBURG, FL) — An attorney says he plans legal action against Florida police officers who handcuffed an unruly five-year-old girl. Police were called ...
Apr 24, 2005 -
Re: Girl, 10, Cuffed for Scissors in School
Yeah, I guess that is a possibility EBM, she could have had really sharp sissors and was trying to stab people with them. And dreaming mouse she was 10.
Apr 24, 2005 -
Re: Do Not Post Here Unless
Ah hem people, what part of DO NOT POST HERE UNLESS blah blah blah do you not interstand? lol Anyway i've been to Hawaii Do Not Post Here unless you ...
Apr 24, 2005 -
Re: what's your school (education) like?
Thanks Darqquon :D
Apr 24, 2005 -
Re: Girl, 10, Cuffed for Scissors in School
That is the most ridicules thing I have ever heard in my entire life. Hand-cuffing a 10-YEAR-OLD girl for bringing a pair of sissors to SCHOOL. Don't you ushully use ...
Apr 24, 2005 -
Re: Yum!
Yes, i've heard of it. But I agree with Qi, it is simply a hoax. Something very similer happend like this recently, I don't know the details but I do ...
Apr 24, 2005 -
Re: Anyone got a good joke.
OMG niteowl those heven and hell jokes are funnny :lol: :lol: :lol:
Apr 24, 2005 -
Re: Anyone got a good joke.
PM ME THE JOKE ANIAR! please? I like grousome :P pm it peezz :D
Apr 24, 2005 -
Re: what's your school (education) like?
I don't go to school, I'm homeschooled. I like it :D
Apr 24, 2005 -
Re: Battle of the Bands
Led Zepplin vs Joan Osbourne
Apr 23, 2005 -
Re: What inspires/kind of things inspire/inspired you?
That 'Withering Plant' option inspierd me and i'm not kidding...
Apr 23, 2005
