User avatar

hekategirl

  • Lounge, The Re: What kind of weird, inbred dog are you?

    What weird and inbred dog are you? My Results: Afghan Hound *GRRRR* I am NOT empty head and dumb :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: *GRRRRRR*

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    (pssst look up YoshiArmada) I'm changing the word: bar

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    The Beatles vs Bowie

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    The Beatles vs The Jackson 5

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    cut

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Elvis Presley vs The Monkees

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    gut

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: St. George's Day

    ooohhh ok :D

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Niteowl: Unofficial Gift-Giver

    YAY!!!! I voted yes, you should be the official gift giver YAY!! :elephant:

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: OMG! Ciara is....a guy!

    WHAT THE?!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: That is so weird, way weird, way way weird, way way way weird...weird *walks away twitching*

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl, 10, Cuffed for Scissors in School

    Yes, yes, I know they can be very dangerous :twisted:

    Apr 25, 2005


something I have been thinking about ever since I saw the Super Mario Bros movie is how once I took a "what Nintendo character are you" quiz and I got Waluigi.
— Elinor