-
Re: What are you Wearing?
Baggy Old Navy jeans Corduroy black t-shirt Diamondy lightning bolt post earings (Which matches with my- Golden heart necklace with a fake diamond in the middle. Not one of my ...
Mar 19, 2006 -
Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.
5/10 It's so-so...
Mar 19, 2006 -
Re: Man Sues Himself For Car Damage!?
Oh my god, that's insane.
Mar 16, 2006 -
Re: Answer Me: This is EXTREMELY important
Er...no, I've never heard of him. But I'm a little confused as to what this is all about???
Mar 16, 2006 -
Re: Question Game
Why would you doubt that?
Mar 15, 2006 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
Black...? How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Mar 15, 2006 -
Re: Comic Books and Manga
I've never read any Manga or comic books, but I'm really interested in them and would like to check them out. Any first time suggestions? I kind of wanted to ...
Mar 15, 2006 -
Re: Punk Bands
Is punk the same as emo? OK proably a stupid question, but me is stupid today...
Mar 14, 2006 -
Re: This is the dawning of the age of aquarios (signs)
My sun sign is Aquarius and my moon sign is a Leo, which is pretty funny because they supposedly go good together and my mom is a Leo. Well, it's ...
Mar 14, 2006 -
Re: This is the dawning of the age of aquarios (signs)
People, people people...For one thing the animals (i.e rabbit, pig) is CHINESE ASTROLOGY. The other ones (i.e Aquarius) is a compleatly different thing, is called the ZODIAC or WESTERN ASTROLOGY ...
Mar 13, 2006 -
Re: J9swe4 Gaj3e (Nose Game)
9qavfe loo0sw6t nlaq my7 dei9gyn967 [-[p I have lost all my dignity :P
Mar 13, 2006 -
Re: 4 Year-Old Drives Mom's Car
HA HA! I surprised he only did that little of damage...
Mar 12, 2006 -
Re: What was your first story about?
Mine I wrote when I was, like, two. It was about a bee, a big bee. We still have it somewhere...
Mar 12, 2006 -
Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?
I was at The Young Writers CLUB and someone in the guest book put the link up, and said "This site is much better!" So I went.
Mar 11, 2006 -
Re: The "I'm Back" Thread
Hi my name is hekategirl, and I'm returning to YWS *Everyone says "Hi hekategirl"* ok, maybe now that my friends have deserted me I'll have more time to fool with ...
Mar 10, 2006
