User avatar

hekategirl

  • Lounge, The Re: The funniest thing I've seen in a LONG time

    MEESA WANT THE POT OF GOLD!!! no seriously that was hilarious...

    Apr 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: iDog?

    I was thinking of buying an iDog, but I'm not sure if it is actually worth my money, I've heard mixed reveiws on Amazon, so I'm still not sure. I'm ...

    Apr 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Kelly Clarkson

    She's okay... I like Miss Independent and Behind These Hazel Eyes... But I've heard Since U Been Gone enough times to want to shoot the radio every time it comes ...

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Myspace?

    myspace is evil, it is the number one hot spot for sex predators. I know numerous people who have gotten harassed on their myspace account.

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: There's something fishy in YWS

    Aw, it was fun...

    Apr 2, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Which template do you like?

    I'm using Dark Purple, it took a little getting used to but I really love it :P Although I would go for any templete. Standard or Dark.

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: There's something fishy in YWS

    I've never heard of any jokes...where can I find these? :P

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Why I Love This Weekend

    Ugh, day light savings time, that means I have to start getting up earlier...and Ice Age movie, *twitch* the first one a thought a little too much like Shrek (The ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Week 3/24-3/31

    Gimme a S! *Someone screams S!* Gimme a H! *Someone says H!* Gimme a I! *Somene says I!* Gimme a M! *Yet, another person says M!* Gimme another M! *Silence* ...

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS is on Wikipedia

    It stills says it's considered for deletion, I'll think of something to say...but what...:? hmmm..

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    So wouldn't we have to ask questions?

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Well, what do you want to talk about?

    Mar 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    What are you talking about?

    Mar 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Panic! At The Disco

    Am I the only one who hasn't heard of them...? :? I've never heard of them before, let's start a club KayJuran!

    Mar 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why would it be?

    Mar 19, 2006


Does anybody else passive-aggressively refresh the page to see if anything you said made it into the quote generator?
— GrandWild