User avatar

hekategirl

  • Official Polls Re: Are You Excited About The Journal?

    That's so awesome!! is this going to be regular thing or a one time only thing? sorry for the ignorance and if this is explained somewhere else. But I'm excited! ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Juno

    I LOVE Juno! My dad watched the trailer online because I told him to see the movie and concluded it looked too "wholesome" for him. I cannot believe we're related ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Earn Rice (and improve your vocab!)

    Just another great way to multi-task :D I haven't played yet but I have feeling I'm going to get so addicted.

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Man Cuts off his Own Hand and then Microwaves it

    :shock: How lovely.

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Waterfall (no idea)

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: There's awards for this?

    XD That's hilarious. People love giving out pointless awards. My favorite title is "I Was Tortured by the Pygmy Love Queen". That sounds incredibly painful :shock:

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Mote

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last letter

    Give Me Novacaine

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: A Bit of English Fun

    Bwahaha...Imagine what the Period Villian good do. Utter chaos I tell you. Utter..chaos.

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: AH! Look what we did!

    w00t! (I can say that now, it's in the flippin dictionary) and no Pepsi for me thanks, I'm a strict Sierra Mist drinker =P Go YWS!

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Yay for old farts! thanks for the welcomes :D

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    *cough* no one probably remembers me but I'm back after being a lazy shlump...yeah I have no other exuse except that lame one. But the point is I'm back for ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya!

    ^Fences

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    OK! Here I am this is definitly the last time you will here that hekategirl is coming back for good! becuase I am here to stay!!!! I promise!!!! *Big Hug ...

    Jul 29, 2006


You'd better wise up, Pony... you get tough like me and you don't get hurt. You look out for yourself and nothing can touch you, man.
— Dallas Winston, The Outsiders