-
Re: Rhyme Tyme
kersplat?
Mar 22, 2005 -
Re: Hourglass
I love this! I like how you go from rembering to present with the italics. And when you go: 'Oh. My. God' I like how put the peridos inbetween those ...
Mar 22, 2005 -
Re: Favorite Ancient Civilization
I can't pick, their all so intresting in their own way. But, the ones I like the most are the Egyptions, the Greeks, the Romans and the Trojans. Egypt I ...
Mar 22, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
velma
Mar 22, 2005 -
Re: Welcome to the world of me, enter here.
YAY! people like the same things as me! woohoo! I like Greek mythology too, and Egyption mythology. And astrology is so cool! whats your sun sign niteowl? mines Aquarius and ...
Mar 21, 2005 -
Re: Wierd images in my mind
That rule NEVER works. Its so annoying.
Mar 21, 2005 -
Re: Welcome to the world of me, enter here.
What works? I had to go so I was jsut going to edit the post when I came back because I had written a whole lot and didn't want to ...
Mar 21, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
crush
Mar 21, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
valintines day
Mar 21, 2005 -
Re: Welcome to the world of me, enter here.
Hiya everyone, i've finally decided to do an 'about the authors' post. I'm feeling like intruducing myself for some reason. First off my real name is Sierra, Sierra Nevada. Just ...
Mar 21, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
hogwarts
Mar 21, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
ice princess
Mar 20, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
ant
Mar 20, 2005 -
Re: Finding the funny bit
heehee, I love the drawings the most, I like the style. But i'm not sure what their talking about....thats what makes to so funny....
Mar 20, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
my sister its not bad spelling its that I get messed up on the keybored!!!!
Mar 20, 2005
