-
Re: Hourglass
No offense, Sam, but this is the worst segmet so far. I mean its ok but its not my favorite. And for my critque 'Ain't' not 'an't' and this part ...
Mar 23, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
gilligans island (don't ask)
Mar 23, 2005 -
Re: Battle of the Bands
Well, you are 11. What is that sopposed to mean???? Talking Heads vs Dixie Chicks
Mar 23, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Taj Mahal (did I spell that right?)
Mar 22, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
egypt
Mar 22, 2005 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
welcome to YWS darkmoon! hope you like it here!
Mar 22, 2005 -
Re: Change One Letter
ball
Mar 22, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
aliens
Mar 22, 2005 -
Re: too long
I really like this poem, very powerful for something so short. I like 'purple mind' that was good. Like all your poems this was very good!
Mar 22, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
shaggy
Mar 22, 2005 -
Re: Battle of the Bands
Good Charlotte is a real band! how dare you talk about that way! *brings out fire hose* now you must suffer! kidding...kidding... Greenday vs Talking Heads
Mar 22, 2005 -
Re: Battle of the Bands
Greenday vs Good Charlotte
Mar 22, 2005 -
Re: Potter pals 2
Potter Pupet Pals 1 is WAY more funny then 2. "Lets go bother Snape" "Bother bother bother bother" "That was fun" "I like the part where he stoped moving" funniest ...
Mar 22, 2005 -
Re: Battle of the Bands
Greenday vs Electrocute
Mar 22, 2005 -
Re: Hourglass
ATTENTION EVERYONE THIS IS AN ADD ON TO PREVIOUS SEGMENTS THATS WHY THIS IS CONFUSING, READ THE OTHER SEGMENTS AND IT WILL MAKE SENSE. THANK YOU THAT IS ALL *puts ...
Mar 22, 2005
