User avatar

hekategirl

  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    green

    Mar 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Potter pals 2

    heres the link to Potter Puppet Pals 1: And heres the link to Potter Puppet Pals 2: the first one is WAY better, the only part I like about the ...

    Mar 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    actually I think its pink and GREEN, I don't see any blue on there.

    Mar 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    The Beatles vs The Beach Boys

    Mar 24, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hourglass

    Your natural writing is great Sam! just the first part seemed forced and a little itty bitty bit forced at the end and middle. Thats it :-D

    Mar 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    jail

    Mar 23, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The City of Time

    I read this, but then I read that you edited with all of their suggestions. I can't comment on this becasue I don't which parts you really wrote or what ...

    Mar 23, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Give Her Wings

    You used the word 'blur' way to much in this poem. And at the end of the last stanza where you say she dies it happend to abrupty for me. ...

    Mar 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Man, now i feel sorry for him!

    Man that sucks! but this belongs more in Randomness doesn't it?

    Mar 23, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    haha! luv your sig darkmoon! and don't feel bad emotion_less, you'll prolly get a nickname here. BTW welcome! you can call me Sierra if you want, thats my real name.

    Mar 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    ren and stimpy

    Mar 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Potter pals 2

    try using Mozilla Firefox, it might work then.

    Mar 23, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Pale Moon, Chapter 1: Afina Senin

    This is like the worst thing i've ever written and should be tossed out the window and eaten by verochious dogs. And don't think i'm saying this just to get ...

    Mar 23, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Twigs

    Your long tangled hair with little peices of broken twigs sway through the wind, Your big goofy grin shines like the rays of the sun, I think your smiling at ...

    Mar 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Jackson Five vs Steavie Wonder

    Mar 23, 2005


If you have to ask, "Is this cliche?", it probably is.
— - no name -