-
Re: In need of a nickname
heres me try: SK Shadow S K Shad Knight Kin ummm....thats all I got...
Mar 28, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
heeee thats a good confused look :-D heres a pic of me: and another pic of that you've already seen but what the heck! and heres one where I was ...
Mar 28, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
yuck
Mar 27, 2005 -
Re: Nai's Website
i'll be a mod!!! pick me pick me!!
Mar 27, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
green
Mar 27, 2005 -
Re: Smoke and Dust 7 - promise
Like before this is great. But I think you ment 'insanity' not 'sanity'. Once again you anstonish me wiht your writing talent. Great work!
Mar 27, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
irish
Mar 27, 2005 -
Re: Smoke and dust 6 - banned
I love tge thing with the scars appering on their stomachs. I can't wait for more!
Mar 27, 2005 -
Re: Smoke and dust (5) - crossing
oooh nice ending, and I agree with Sam. More feeling in your charecters. And you had them go into the smoke (is their name for it?) to soon for me. ...
Mar 27, 2005 -
Re: Smoke and dust 4 - Combat & Stealth
Again this is great, I have nothing that I can say it make it better because its perfect! great job!
Mar 27, 2005 -
Re: Smoke and dust 3 - the town
I love this! but one thing, the whole mean girl making fun of her about her being dirty etc.etc seemed a little cliche. Stay away from cliche! this story is ...
Mar 27, 2005 -
Re: Preferences in Profile Control Panel
sounds ok to me :-D
Mar 27, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
wizard of oz
Mar 27, 2005 -
Re: Favorite Genre
Sci-fi and Action/Adventure. But more Sci-fi.
Mar 26, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
poisen
Mar 25, 2005
