User avatar

hekategirl

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Whispers for the Angel of the Gallows

    The reason I was attracted to this poem was it kind of sounded like one of recent works (At least the title does) but this is a lovely poem, elegant. ...

    Mar 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Panic! At The Disco

    Am I the only one who hasn't heard of them...? :? I've never heard of them before, let's start a club KayJuran!

    Mar 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why would it be?

    Mar 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: What are you Wearing?

    Baggy Old Navy jeans Corduroy black t-shirt Diamondy lightning bolt post earings (Which matches with my- Golden heart necklace with a fake diamond in the middle. Not one of my ...

    Mar 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    5/10 It's so-so...

    Mar 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Man Sues Himself For Car Damage!?

    Oh my god, that's insane.

    Mar 16, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Wizard of Id

    Mar 16, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: The manipulator

    This is a pretty good poem, but alot of the rhymes seemed forced to me, and at the end where you say: So how do you feel, breaking his innocent ...

    Mar 16, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey whats up everyone

    Hi, I'm hekategirl and yes, it is certainly addictive! You can quit though, but not for long...Hope you have fun! I'll watch for your work :D

    Mar 16, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    hello people, i'm new. my name is Brianna, and I suppose I'm pretty young compared to you all but I like to write and I'm hoping to get better by ...

    Mar 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Answer Me: This is EXTREMELY important

    Er...no, I've never heard of him. But I'm a little confused as to what this is all about???

    Mar 16, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Messenger--Lois Lowry It's a companion to the Giver and to Gathering Blue. But it is way not as good as them.

    Mar 16, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why would you doubt that?

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    Black...? How many pairs of shoes do you own?

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    Hmmm, well you know, when my mom was pregnant with me she used to read Anne Rice novels...maybe I'm used to a scary creepy stuff :D and used to watch ...

    Mar 15, 2006


Be happy, my friend; and if you obey me in this one request, remain satisfied that nothing on earth will have the power to interrupt my tranquility.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein