User avatar

hekategirl

  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Rachel Robinson

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Other Re: Avatars

    I love the broken inside one! i'm gonna use it as my avvie, k?

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    the 'make up a word' thread

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Nut House

    This is incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I can't say how much I adore this! "Rain smeared lipstick on the outside, Recreational glass kissed goodbye, Because they know out there, That ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I have lost the ability to write.

    Like everyone else said, this was ok but you need to re-vamp it a little. "but why should you give kill yourself when you've already died inside?" I love this ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Spanglish

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    YoshiArmada has a really awsome username.

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Dancing :elephant:

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What type of killer are you?

    You kill for revenge. That is because you have lost something or someone you held very dear. Now you can't seem to get over the loss that marked your soul, ...

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Which is mightier?

    Which is mightier? Paper Plates or Platic Cups? BUM Bum buuuuummmm... i've never heard of platic cups before :wink: lol

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The power of nature

    Oh my gosh, thats so amzing. I'm speechless.

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    areida07 is really nice and very beutiful.

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: DO NOT PRESS

    Horrible spelling and doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're" but it's hilarious anyway. Now, where's that white button? I don't think their IS a white button Crysi...

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    (I don't even want to know why big bird makes you think of that...) drug commercials.

    Apr 10, 2005


Life is a banana peel and I am the fool who dared to tread on it.
— looseleaf