-
Re: we're building castles on your corpse
i loved this. some parts didn't flow for me but this is just a stupid criticism that i am putting because i am very tired and i feel like being ...
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: Another Chevy Disaster
I'm my ohpinion this is better then 'I have lost my ability to write' it wasn't long enough to really unterstand what you were talking about for some reason that ...
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: A graveyard of sorrow and joy (Kind of graphic)
The clouds are dark and the rain falls black as the crow sings a song of death my hope is on the ground in pieces and twisted tears fall down ...
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Fly Like An Eagle--Seal
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: Smoke and dust 10
I love it!!! as always. But thier were a few type-o's here and there: " “I went to feed the ducks at Gregon’s pond,” I said automatically. Gregon was a ...
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: Warthog In A King Prawn Suit Is Alive
Hi Warty! (i'm to lazy to type out your entire name) I was a member of TYWC too. I only know you from that one activitie face mashing extravaganza, i'm ...
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
black and white movies (dunno why)
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: Why you can’t date my little Princess Form Letter
HAHA!!! even though i'm not dating yet, I know my dad will want this.
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: I'M NOT A NUMBER I'M A FREEMAN!!!
okay dokey then...well..erm...that was a waste of 10 second of my life...
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: The infamous desert island post
Ah, still after Muse, eh? Tsk, tsk. :wink: Hekate, if we can answer the question, you can! Heck, I even got it out of Mesh once. the 'populate' one? umm...ok...ok ...
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: Piercings
3 in each ear, one in my clitoral hood. *shivers* why would you want one there? actually don't answer that...*walks away twitching*
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: One Word Story Book
Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: What type of killer are you?
The ones that kill for revenge will linger on in the shadows covered in sorrow weeping for those who have been killed by their own hands. HEY! I don't weep ...
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
I know we're not supposed to comment on avatars, but hekategirl has a good one, because when I first looked at it just now I thought it was lips...tee hee. ...
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: The infamous desert island post
I'm gonna make a new one... 1. Qi 2. Aniar 3. BlueStone 4. Sam! 5. I would pick Sam but she doesn't have any good wepons :twisted: I pick Crysi, ...
Apr 12, 2005
