User avatar

hekategirl

  • Other Poetry Re: Love Poem (Can't write... ROMANCE!!!)

    I really like this! I don't agree with Writersdomain when she says it didn't touch her. It was very good, but the flow is a little off. It would make ...

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your fav movie?

    OMG! I forgot about Team America! T_T that film was just gross at points though with the whole continuous puking, I was just about to leave for a second when ...

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your fav movie?

    MONTY PYTHON AND THE HOLY GRAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROLF! it is sooooooooooooooo funny. Anyone who as not seen it does not now what true laughter is and I pity you.

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    sale

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Have you noticed how many birthdays thier are today?

    The title explains it all, thier is at least 50 birthdays today and at least 40 birthdays in the next 7 days. And they have user names like '000000000008' and ...

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm tired of that

    This is a bunch of random ramblings, so feel free to tear it apart We were always friends and will always will be, but when I see you walking with ...

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    kale

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    a rock band

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Southerners=Slow

    I agree with ohhewwo, I unterstood but I didn't unterstand it...

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Poem for Chevy

    This is amazing, I love it. You are such a good writer!!! I envy you! Just one thing: "Cute phrases are not enough syllables can no longer describe you because ...

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The infamous desert island post

    and i'm firestarter I just rememberd someone that I would rather eat then not to worry...

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    rail

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    our movie shelf

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Scripts Re: The Iliad. Remake.

    (actually spelled "The Illiad*") No offense but it's not spelt with two 'l's only one.

    Apr 13, 2005


i understand why roosters scream in the morning
— SpunkyMonkey