-
Re: The 12 Days of Christmas- Prologue
This is so good!!!!! I can't give it any brutal critisisum! the only thing I would say is what Reichieru said, give us more information about the sorrundings. But one ...
Apr 16, 2005 -
Re: The things you wish you could say:
HAHA! lol I don't have any to add though...
Apr 16, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
Writersdomain is a really good poet :D
Apr 16, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
YoshiArmada is really cool
Apr 16, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
YoshiArmada is fun to talk to :D
Apr 15, 2005 -
Re: Pale Moon, Chapter 1: Afina Senin
Sorry Bobo, i'll try to break it up, and just FYI, the reason she finds out she is a vampire now is because I am planning on writing another story, ...
Apr 15, 2005 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
Welcome Little Dreamer! hope you have fun here :elephant:
Apr 15, 2005 -
Re: how many times (13+)
I'm not breaking a law or anything commenting on this am I? anyway I thought this was more of a poem, but I guess you could turn it into lyrics, ...
Apr 15, 2005 -
Re: Missing you
This is very lovely, I too like the idea of you and your lover looking up at the same sky. This is very beutiful, great job.
Apr 15, 2005 -
Re: One Word Story Book
Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...
Apr 15, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Count Chocula (is your kid a goth lol...)
Apr 15, 2005 -
Re: Past Lives
I get random deja vu ALL THE TIME. But not neccisarily of past lives. Like, i'll look over at a poster in my room, and remember doing the exact same ...
Apr 15, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
The Black Rose
Apr 15, 2005 -
Re: Rhyme Tyme
grail
Apr 15, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Ook...although Scarface is a movie... It sounds like a rock band though... Guns
Apr 14, 2005
