-
Re: What's your IQ?
I got bored about half-way through and stopped taking it. These kinds of tests just aren't for me. I just don't think in that vein. Same with me, IQ tests ...
Apr 17, 2005 -
Re: Going Back
I unterstand what you are saying Sam, their is a new steryo-type now; that girls want to rule the world, and have boys as their slaves. But, thats not what ...
Apr 17, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
egypt
Apr 17, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
thank you thank you very much
Apr 17, 2005 -
Re: Rhyme Tyme
kale
Apr 17, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Ed Sullivan
Apr 17, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
ghosts
Apr 16, 2005 -
Re: Rhyme Tyme
rail
Apr 16, 2005 -
Re: Rhyme Tyme
nail
Apr 16, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
bad spelling (even if you did spell that right it looked really weird when I first read it :D)
Apr 16, 2005 -
Re: Past Lives
The weird thing about my deja vu is that it happens after the event I remember already happening. I'll be like, "Wait, I remember seeing that one scene in that ...
Apr 16, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
niteowl is one of the coolest member at YWS! :D
Apr 16, 2005 -
Re: Rhyme Tyme
snail
Apr 16, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
green
Apr 16, 2005 -
Re: Do Not Post Here Unless
I critiqed your story! Do not post here unless you are chewing gum right now.
Apr 16, 2005
