User avatar

hekategirl

  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Nameless

    I love this Misty, the Introduction is very spooky, though I think it should be a prolouge insted. [qoute="Misty Lynn"]Those who turned twenty were given a partner of the opposite ...

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Sureal's Pixels

    I like these, their not as bad as you say. But I think that breats need to be smaller, like the 'new boobs' templete. But I like these :D

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    areida is a very cool person and a good writer. And I also still think we should vote to have nitowl the official gift giver :D and areida is very ...

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Sleeping in...

    I never knew that. Intresting.

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: alone

    I agree with everyone this is great!!! and I agree with Harly's layout suggestions bt this is very nice :mrgreen:

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Nate's Hypothetical Situation #2

    If it was a close friend, no. If it was just someone I ment walking down the street one day or something then, yes. And if it was a close ...

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Sleeping in...

    Its funny seeing all these underage people talk about drinking tut tut...[-(

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Today I am going to wisconsin. Wait...I didn't spell that right...its thats not it...wait...I'M I going to winscoin?...(spelt wrong again)...I think i'm going to Maine...no...I went to Maine last year

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This book....

    What I hate about some men is that they don't show their feelings or talk about them. Tut tut... Yes, some men do that but not all of them. yes. ...

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    My life would cruble to nothing. So I would lay in bed crying all day. Until eventually I would keel over dead from being so depressed. What would you do/say ...

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    rut

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: It's About

    You are very talented, this song is very, very good. It sounds great. Your voice sounds good too. I love this.

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: love.the lover and the beloved

    This seems more of a poem not a song. For one this you don't have a chorus. And the verses don't really flow like a song. I like it as ...

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: my first song

    This is an ok song but I am unsure what the chorus is. Is it this: "Once i thought My life was good But then it Turned away It all ...

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Go join the gang again, I'll give you a scooby snack" What would you do/say if you were accepted into Hogwarts?

    Apr 20, 2005


I think the more you understand myths, the more you understand the roots of our culture and the more things will resonate.
— Rick Riordan