User avatar

hekategirl

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    Thanks, EBM, no I have to change my avatar... :roll: :wink: 5/10 Eh, so-so.

    Mar 30, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    Lamas!!! There's two!!! 10/10 ^What she said :P

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Week 3/24-3/31

    Gimme a S! *Someone screams S!* Gimme a H! *Someone says H!* Gimme a I! *Somene says I!* Gimme a M! *Yet, another person says M!* Gimme another M! *Silence* ...

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS is on Wikipedia

    It stills says it's considered for deletion, I'll think of something to say...but what...:? hmmm..

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My.....

    Oh, Chandni!! Do people like come into my house and watch my life and write poems about it!?!?!? I can sooooooo relate to this. Because of that fact I'm a ...

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: capsized

    This is fantastic, I really like this. It's so...rich and full. Very nice.

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Tangerine

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I feel like a Bird

    I agree with J.Haux on all her critques. This is very reptitive poem and the lines don't really connect very well (Like Haux said). Try adding more depth to it, ...

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    So wouldn't we have to ask questions?

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Black

    Mar 19, 2006
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Ok sounds a bit wierd, but at what age do you stop being a young writer (ie able to use this site)? is it undetermined and at some point you ...

    Mar 19, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm New!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Hey-lo!! Welcome! I'm hekategirl and you can pretty much call me anything you want, I really don't have a nickname :D See you around :elephant:

    Mar 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Well, what do you want to talk about?

    Mar 19, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Rose petals just as red when wet

    Oh my god, this is awsome, frankly beutiful that's is all I can say. I really really really really really love this. I have no critque, you make me jealous ...

    Mar 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    What are you talking about?

    Mar 19, 2006


The universe will reward you for taking risks on its behalf.
— Shakti Gawain