User avatar

hekategirl

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Choiceless

    *shivers* very spooky. This is very good, very descriptive. I could see everything you were saying...which was why it was so spooky. I like to lucid dream (like I know ...

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Anyone got a good joke.

    OMG niteowl those heven and hell jokes are funnny :lol: :lol: :lol:

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    tear

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Since i've been loving you--Led Zepplin

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Anyone got a good joke.

    PM ME THE JOKE ANIAR! please? I like grousome :P pm it peezz :D

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: what's your school (education) like?

    I don't go to school, I'm homeschooled. I like it :D

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    bean

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    I would take the money and run :P What would you do/say if we found life on another planet?

    Apr 24, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hourglass- (i added more)

    I like it but to short to really comment or anything. And I agree with what Jack said about the proclamation. EDIT: Oooohhh, another girl, eh? I love it Sam, ...

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A graveyard of sorrow and joy (Kind of graphic)

    Yes, yes, I ment guillotines. I am the world worst speller :D but now that thier is a spell cheaker maybe that won't happen as much :D

    Apr 23, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Smoke and dust 12

    I like Amaia but it seems to bright and cheerful. I kind of have a, not dark sense of the girl, but not a bright and cheerful sense of her. ...

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome chula1400

    Welcome chula :D I like your username :D hope you have fun here :D

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: the oldest

    I think everyone here can relate to not finishing their writings or not being able to get inspierd to write anything :D but welcome to YWS mysterywriter! love your avator ...

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome Trinity

    Welcome Trinity! hope you enjoy it here :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Led Zepplin vs Joan Osbourne

    Apr 23, 2005


Of those who say nothing, few are silent.
— Thomas Neill