User avatar

hekategirl

  • Randomosity Re: St. George's Day

    ooohhh ok :D

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Niteowl: Unofficial Gift-Giver

    YAY!!!! I voted yes, you should be the official gift giver YAY!! :elephant:

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Since U Been Gone--Kelly Clarkson

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: the oldest

    I reilized that a long time ago but I just didn't mention it :D but whatever :D

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: OMG! Ciara is....a guy!

    WHAT THE?!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: That is so weird, way weird, way way weird, way way way weird...weird *walks away twitching*

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl, 10, Cuffed for Scissors in School

    Yes, yes, I know they can be very dangerous :twisted:

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    nut

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: i shot dorothy gale [this ain't kansas] (13+)

    I really like this, I unterstood it too. You had very good imagry in here. I like "follow the yellow brick road so-coloured from late night urinating" Heee :P The ...

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: St. George's Day

    *kills self* ummm...what is St. George's Day?

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Other Re: Finding the funny bit

    That is very disturbing Emma...nice work!!! :P

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's on your desk?

    Oh were we sopposed to put everything in our drawers? let me just give you a exsample of whats in mine: A old address book, a magnetic chess set, millions ...

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    I would unplug it. WHO'S LAGHING NOW?! ah hem..right..erm... What would you do if everything you touched turned to gold?

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's on your desk?

    Haha! nice duck Galatea, nice :P I actually don't have alot of things on my desk, thats mainly because my computer takes up most of the room. --CD player --A ...

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    I would faint. What would you do if your keybored came alive and said "HEY! stop poking me!"

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl, 5, handcuffed by police after being unruly in class

    By The Associated Press (4/22/05 - ST. PETERSBURG, FL) — An attorney says he plans legal action against Florida police officers who handcuffed an unruly five-year-old girl. Police were called ...

    Apr 24, 2005


One fish, two fish, red fish, aardvark.
— alliyah