User avatar

hekategirl

  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    not

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    I got it at Target for $9.99, a DVD too. I guess its not doing to well.

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Need a Friend?

    *backs away from BlueStone* i'll be your friend Darkmoon! :D :D

    Apr 28, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My angle in heaven

    I like this alot but like Reichieru said, it didn't feel like enough, it left me wanting more. And when you start a new sentence you need to capitilize the ...

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Spilt Milk

    I agree with areida, this had no emoton in it at all. And the concept is good but you need to work on it alot.

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    (Put your word in bold ) Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    bought

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    fought

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How Well Do You Know Me Quizzes

    I got 40 shame, shame on me :cry:

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    rot

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    scar

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sunday Morning Death Parade

    This is a good poem but I didn't LOVE it. But I did like it, the italics inbeetween the senteces I liked the most, i've done something like that before ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Antonyms

    nonbeilever :P

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: You're... (13+)

    I like this very much :D I don't know if the ending was part of the poem but if it is I really like that part but if not I ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Other Re: Funny Rules

    *raises hand* me wanna cookie :P and very funny Sam and TBR :P :P :P

    Apr 27, 2005


That there's some good in this world, Mr Frodo - and it's worth fighting for.
— Samwise Gamgee