User avatar

hekategirl

  • Other Poetry Re: All the Same.

    This is very good, it had good flow. But I agree with Kylie J, change the punctuation. but other then that it was very good.

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Fear Not California

    I love this, very good. No critque.

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: The Inspiration Of A Single Word

    This is really good, it had good flow and imagry. I don't think it needs more but it would be better with more. The last line seems like an ending ...

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: beneath the lies

    This is very good, loved it. This line here is great: "you are a ship so long anchored at one place that," Nice imagry. But here I think you ment ...

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Temptations

    I can see you are getting better at writing your poems but their is still alot missing, like Reichieru said, play with the sences, feelings and images. It gives it ...

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Getting Jiggy With It--Will Smith

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This book....

    It's a myth that men can't be raped, EBM. If a boy is uncomfortable with a sexual situation, requests it to stop, and the girl ignores him and keeps going--it's ...

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Penny Power!!!

    :shock: wow thats amazing *runs to find pennies*

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own room thread

    [quote="ElectricBlueMonkey"]*Cough*... Spice Girls are scary. I mean..."zig-a-zig, ha"? [quote] I totally agree, and the scary thing is...I know all the words to their songs *eep!* I listend to them o

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Words

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Big Changes!

    If you get nominated you become a VIP, there is no vote or anything, only one person has to nominate you. Or I might be wrong, but i'm pretty sure ...

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Ann never punched the cow. For when she did, the mess danced nonsensically into vegetation and muddy shoes. Joe loved cookies so the Devil brought some chocolate buttons that growled ...

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Eh, whats up, doc?

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: See which of my characters you are most like...

    The Illusionist of Marcea, you are the very skillful illusionist, you're immortal except for one day a year. In believing that everything is a mean to an end, your utilitarian ...

    Apr 29, 2005


Poetry lies its way to the truth.
— John Ciardi