User avatar

hekategirl

  • Media Reviews Re: My Sister's Keeper

    I haven't read this but in my Writing class a girl brought in 'My Sister's Keeper' and read an excerpt. It sounded really good, I can't wait to read it ...

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    Shhh! don't let Sam hear you! 8/10 because it's funny and 6/10 because....because.

    Apr 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10 Sometimes I ask the same question.

    Apr 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The funniest thing I've seen in a LONG time

    MEESA WANT THE POT OF GOLD!!! no seriously that was hilarious...

    Apr 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: iDog?

    I was thinking of buying an iDog, but I'm not sure if it is actually worth my money, I've heard mixed reveiws on Amazon, so I'm still not sure. I'm ...

    Apr 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Kelly Clarkson

    She's okay... I like Miss Independent and Behind These Hazel Eyes... But I've heard Since U Been Gone enough times to want to shoot the radio every time it comes ...

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Myspace?

    myspace is evil, it is the number one hot spot for sex predators. I know numerous people who have gotten harassed on their myspace account.

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: There's something fishy in YWS

    Aw, it was fun...

    Apr 2, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Which template do you like?

    I'm using Dark Purple, it took a little getting used to but I really love it :P Although I would go for any templete. Standard or Dark.

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: There's something fishy in YWS

    I've never heard of any jokes...where can I find these? :P

    Apr 1, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: OMGOT! The BESTTEST masterpeace wrotten!!

    I love this! I can't believe how good a writer you are. Lovely is all I can say. It flowed so well. The imagry was amazing, I could see everything. ...

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Prayer to Allah

    Allah, I pray vengeance... Allah, I pray compassion for those who've learned to hate (I'm paraphrasing, it's not showing me the poem...) yeah, shove it, hypocrit and twerp. PsyLynx that ...

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: is it ok?

    I don't know much about critiquing lyrics but it seemed to me that yours had a little too many "OK";s in it. I hate it when a song repeats a ...

    Apr 1, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: thiz totally ruzl

    LOL! this 'uber' funny :wink: The formatting is a little off. And I'd like to point out this new feature on the YWS called a "Spellchecker". I think it might ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Why I Love This Weekend

    Ugh, day light savings time, that means I have to start getting up earlier...and Ice Age movie, *twitch* the first one a thought a little too much like Shrek (The ...

    Mar 31, 2006


Poetry is a phantom script telling how rainbows are made and why they go away.
— Carl Sandburg