User avatar

hekategirl

  • Randomosity Re: Antonyms

    hatred...does that work?

    May 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Juice

    May 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    hat

    May 2, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Big Changes!

    You have to be nominated by a current V.I.P., mod, or admin. The other colors are: Blue - normal member. Purple - V.I.P. Green - moderator. Orange - admin. Thats ...

    May 2, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: HA HA HA HA (R for language)

    I don't use language like that around anyone. I just use it in my poems and I say it under my breath when i'm alone, i've been in the situation ...

    May 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    LOL areida! anyway, what I want to see in a boy/man is confidence like everyone said, and i'm also not that big on flattering and stuff, I mean I want ...

    May 1, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    I wouldn't care losing one towel ;) What would you do/say if one of your friends got amnesia?

    May 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    halloween

    May 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    flat

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    beer

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: HA HA HA HA (R for language)

    This is just an emotional release but I kind of like it, so I thought I would post it, enjoy I just wish everyone would get out of my fucking ...

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Five Tips for Writing Convincing Characters

    Oh, one thing though, when you say make them ugly: Yes I agree with that, but don't make them worry about it all the time, like have them look in ...

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This book....

    Oh my gosh *falls over* that is scary. I see your point Gal.

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own room thread

    I need to take some pictures of my room, its compleatly clean. My friends say its perfect. I'm kind of a neat freak, like whenever i'm at a friends house ...

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    hehe, may bad, sorry. Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe because he was imaging naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. ...

    Apr 30, 2005


“A good book isn't written, it's rewritten.”
— Phyllis A. Whitney, Guide to Fiction Writing