-
Re: Colours
Black, Grayish purple and dark, dark green.
Jun 17, 2005 -
Re: Ready to be an english citizen?
I got 7 I guess thats pretty good...
Jun 17, 2005 -
Re: What The Bleep Do We Know?
No...but it sounds very...erm...intresting...yes...VERY intresting :P
Jun 17, 2005 -
Re: Rhyme Tyme
Lore
Jun 17, 2005 -
Re: Change One Letter
fold
Jun 17, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Were you just looking for people to agree with you?
Jun 17, 2005 -
Re: BLAHAHAHABAH! Hourglass, enjoy...
Great as always Sam! I really have no critque because I am tired and aren't trying to look for anythin got critque on but it look great! it a tinsy ...
Jun 17, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
I Know :P
Jun 17, 2005 -
Re: How many people are on your buddy list?
:shock: 300???? I only have five. And only two get on regulary, another one of them sometimes gets on but hardly ever.
May 26, 2005 -
Re: Flat Cliche
I LOVE THIS!!! I can so relate to this song and thats one of the most inportent things in song writting I think. And it also had great flow and ...
May 26, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Bargain--The Who
May 26, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
When Your Gone--Richard Marx
May 25, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Silver (When I first read your post I thought you hadn't eaten CD's in years lol but now I see what you ment...)
May 24, 2005 -
Re: Change One Letter
Dart
May 24, 2005 -
Re: Rhyme Tyme
...poor doesn't rhyme with door... Pore What? it so rhymes with door! Core
May 24, 2005
