User avatar

hekategirl

  • Randomosity Re: Last letter

    Give Me Novacaine

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: A Bit of English Fun

    Bwahaha...Imagine what the Period Villian good do. Utter chaos I tell you. Utter..chaos.

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: An Angel

    Hello :D I'd just like to say I'm a sap for love stories and that this one is no exception, although it seemed a little flat. I know it was ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: AH! Look what we did!

    w00t! (I can say that now, it's in the flippin dictionary) and no Pepsi for me thanks, I'm a strict Sierra Mist drinker =P Go YWS!

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: breath held the world may quiet, still

    I LOVE this. Everything was so vivid it gave me the chills. Like someone else said it gave me the feeling of drowning, which I thought was really amazing! it ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: No More (I'm done)

    I can completely relate to what you're saying, but it's littered with too many cliches to be moving. Try to avoid saying things like "heavy heart" and "whisper into each ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Yay for old farts! thanks for the welcomes :D

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Fair Weather Friends

    That was awesome. It was cute yet dark...like an cookie with arsenic filling. The flow was beautiful, except for a couple parts here: Two of them, on a journey bound, ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    *cough* no one probably remembers me but I'm back after being a lazy shlump...yeah I have no other exuse except that lame one. But the point is I'm back for ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Seven Deadly Sins #3 [Wrath]

    I liked this, but it lacked something. You had some good imagry but it didn't really spark any response from me. It seemed more like a textbook overview of Wrath, ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: In The Forests of the Night

    Yes, that is true with the many powers for vampires, but you got to consider that Risika is a very powerful vampire. Not all vampires are so adept.

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Firefly's Glow

    This is an enjoyable poem, very nice imagry but there was quite a few cliched refrences. 'Heart ripped to shreds' 'shadow of greif' 'dancing fireflies' although they aren't really that ...

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya!

    ^Fences

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: In The Forests of the Night

    I absolutely LOVE this book, It's by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes and she wrote when she was 15. It's about a vampire troubling with her past. It is a small book so ...

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    OK! Here I am this is definitly the last time you will here that hekategirl is coming back for good! becuase I am here to stay!!!! I promise!!!! *Big Hug ...

    Jul 29, 2006


More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes