-
Re: Question Game
You were kidding? :P
Jun 24, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Prefect
Jun 24, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Shouldn't we be more worried about Crysi wanting EBM to die?
Jun 24, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Cliche
Jun 24, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Why do you want to know?
Jun 24, 2005 -
Re: go get it
Find me a pic of a two headed cow.
Jun 23, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
How did you think you were in the thread 'In My Pants', TBR?
Jun 23, 2005 -
Re: A script I wrote for SS...it's not exactly formatted right..
HAHAHAHAHAHA that was so fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunny. Ok, that isn't a word but still....... what is SS? I liked it, even though the format was that of a blind llamas... :P I ...
Jun 23, 2005 -
Re: A script I wrote for SS...it's not exactly formatted right..
Ok, this SOOOOO needs formating!!! This is how it should be: J: Ah, Saskatchewan. (Snffs)a beautiful land...dense rainforests, friendly natives, cute little monkeys that swi- ( jabs J) S: Hello, ...
Jun 23, 2005 -
Re: In My Pants
Naked In My Pants erm...
Jun 23, 2005 -
Re: the ripples in the water are not gentle anymore
This is a beutiful poem, the idea of the ripples in the water is very beutiful. Thats how I would descrive this poem: beutiful.
Jun 22, 2005 -
Re: stop(an idea)
I don't think this is bad at all, I actually like it alot. But I can't really connect everything together, its a little to vauge. And in the second stanza ...
Jun 22, 2005 -
Re: l'orangina rouge
I have to agree with everyone else, this is very, very good!!! and I can't critque.
Jun 22, 2005 -
Re: Ari's Second Partial Departure
Bibi!! have fun! don't forget to breath IN and OUT :P Miss ya!
Jun 22, 2005 -
Re: How old are you?
11.5 I didn't even reilize I was 11 and a half until just now, Ah how time flies.....
Jun 22, 2005
