-
Re: Battle of the Bands
Talking Heads vs Roxy Music
Jun 29, 2005 -
Re: What's in your CD player?
Wreck of the Day---Anna Nalick LIFES LIKE AN HOUR GLASS GLUED TO THE TABLE...what does that mean anyway...
Jun 29, 2005 -
Re: Battle of the Bands
The Jam vs Talking Heads
Jun 29, 2005 -
Re: What are you doing at this exact moment?
Listing to Anna Nalick and playing with thos light up button thing I got for christmas.
Jun 29, 2005 -
Re: In My Pants
Bleed In My Pants AHHH!!! CALL A DOCTAR!!!
Jun 29, 2005 -
Re: Battle of the Bands
Bowling for Soup vs The Ataris
Jun 29, 2005 -
Re: Hourglass (this was a free write- you are warned)
This is so good Sam, I can't tell you how much I could FEEL everything you were talking about. BUT MORE MUSKETS GIRL! lol sorry...
Jun 29, 2005 -
Re: Battle of the Bands
Bowling For Soup vs Fountains of Wayne
Jun 29, 2005 -
Re: Battle of the Bands
Jimmy Eat World. Jimmy Eat World vs Maroon 5
Jun 29, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^Has a rocking avator
Jun 29, 2005 -
Re: Short and Random
You must mean AVVIE, Matt.
Jun 29, 2005 -
Re: In My Pants
The Way I Walk In My Pants
Jun 28, 2005 -
Re: short random dark depressing little poem
I really like this. I don't think you really need to expand on it because it doesn't really seem to be about anyone, just a "short random dark depressing little ...
Jun 28, 2005 -
Re: In My Pants
Breezy In My Pants
Jun 28, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^Says I really suck
Jun 28, 2005
