-
Re: Hourglass...aye, that's right...
I think Jermey sounds alot diffrent then Luke, I could tell that that wasn't Luke speaking, even though you said it at the top :P lol (skunk go BOOM!) this ...
Aug 8, 2005 -
Re: WA-HA-HA-HOO! more houglass!
Aye, Sam i'm readin'....but this was sooooooo good, I can't tell you how much I love this, its starting to kick off I can see. But like Mesh said, you ...
Aug 8, 2005 -
Re: SECTUMSEMPRA!!! *SPOILERS*
YEAH! that might be it....maybe....
Aug 6, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Collide--Howie Day
Aug 6, 2005 -
Re: Rhyme Tyme
Bore
Aug 6, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Holiday--Green Day
Aug 6, 2005 -
Re: SECTUMSEMPRA!!! *SPOILERS*
I don't know if this has already been said on this thread, sorry to lazy to read every long post of theroys, but I think Harry is the 7th Horcrux ...
Aug 6, 2005 -
Re: Battle of the Bands
Eminem vs Nelly
Aug 6, 2005 -
Re: What's On Your iPod?
*sobs* I WANNA iPOD!!! *sob sob* *runs to start Lemonade stand and raise money* :P I bought the Charlie and The Chocolate Factory soundtrack yesterday...OOMPA LOOMPA GROOVE! \:D/ \:D/ :P ...
Aug 6, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Speed Of Sound--Coldplay
Aug 6, 2005 -
Re: Rhyme Tyme
Snore
Aug 6, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
2000 Light Years Away--Green Day
Aug 6, 2005 -
Re: Harry Potter...no really
I've always liked Harr Potter, actually it was just recently that I stopped totally loving it, but the Half Blood Prince I think was the best one yet and that ...
Jul 23, 2005 -
Re: Battle of the Bands
TOM PETTY! I heart Tom Petty. Tom Petty vs David Bowie
Jun 29, 2005 -
Re: Welcome to Krapport, USA [Town and Country]
I LOVE IT! you explain everything so well Sam, but you need to work on the rhyming a little. In a few places it sounded very forced. "and the schoolboy ...
Jun 29, 2005
