User avatar

hekategirl

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cravokyo

    Yeah, this is my first story in a while so I think I used 'blobs' in kind of a metaphor poem sense, so i'll have to work that out. Thanks!

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cat-Scratched Eyes

    About the "cat-scrathed" v "snake skin" debate; WHY WRITE SOMETHING IF IT DOESN"T MAKE SENSE TO YOU? NEVER WRITE SOMETHING BECAUSE YOU THINK IT SOUNDS COOL. Poetry communicates. It shouldn't ...

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Lettin' Go

    I don't know how to explain what reaction this poem gave me, it was refreshing almost. I like the format very much. And the ending: "Goodnight memories Wake up clear ...

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Gone

    The ending was....different...I'm not sure what exactly its sopposed to mean, but the first two stanzas were good. Maybe expand the poem so it explains more?

    Aug 12, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cravokyo

    Prologue This story starts in a time of no time and a place of nowhere, where the whole race of people are blobs of nothing and you can tell them ...

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Laughter is Softer and I LOATHE this poem

    I like this, defintly not your greatest but good. I like the second stanza, it gives a good image and also is a good metaphor. Nice job.

    Aug 12, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Sea of Grey

    You do use the word 'Grey' alot but like you said that was kind of the whole point, and I hink titiling 'The Sea Of Gray' made that more apparent. ...

    Aug 11, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Changes: Chapter 1

    Same with what Matt said about the missing some commas, and their was also one place where it was awkward to read: "We sat there for what seemed like hours, ...

    Aug 11, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: HG

    aparently not :D just post the one beofore this and maybe we can help.

    Aug 11, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: HG

    Um....confused? I really don't see how this fits....

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Ushur vs Jagged Edge

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    I would wonder what exactly that means.... What would you do if your parents said you could never listen to music, watch TV, watch movies and play video (computer) games ...

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    drawer

    Aug 8, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hourglass! YAY!

    You sound stuck like Mesh said. WRITE MORE!

    Aug 8, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: HG

    I really like this but I agree with Mesh and Jack, thoguh. And this sentence right here: "The girl, slightly annoyed, puts asider her needle and sampler." I think you ...

    Aug 8, 2005


I'll show my defiance through ironic obedience!
— AstralHunter